Why we like it
- 195 rooms and suites in 5 unique buildings all of which have been recently renovated
- The resort offers 18-hole golf, a full spa, archery and fly fishing
- Lots of outdoor patios with sofas which offer great spots to unwind over a glass of wine
- For children there is canoeing, skiing, swimming and a host of other activities aimed at kids
- We recommend the Cupola Suite which offers full views of the mountains and village
About Equinox Resort
The Equinox Resort is located in the historic and picturesque village of Manchester, Vermont. If you're taking a fly-drive around the 6 states of New England this is a great spot to spend a couple of days taking part in some of the activities the resort has on offer and exploring the local area. Newly renovated the resort is an old, colonial style hotel with new sparkling rooms. The area surrounding the resort is full of hiking trails, dense forests and mountains.