Why we like it
- A grand mansion with a chic and modern heart
- Only 12 guest rooms all individually styled
- One of the best Breakfasts you will eat while in the great USA
- Ex White House Chef Ron Reda creates inspired menus based on classic American meals
- Historical character with modern chic creates a welcome base to explore The Berkshires
About Kemble Inn
The Kemble Inn is a great place to stay in Lenox, a world away from everywhere but still close to town. Stay in individually designed suites, one of our favourites is Suite 204 with two wood burning fireplaces and a Jacuzzi bathtub, this is the Master Suite of the mansion. There are lovely lounges to relax in, perfect for an evening pre dinner drink and if you are able to play the piano, feel free to create the evening’s atmosphere on the mansion’s grand piano.
Country style elegance, a great place to relax for a few days, treat yourself to indulgent meals, enjoy walks out in the country or visit the charming rustic village of Lenox. A boutique hotel with an exceptional team of gracious staff that will welcome you to this historic landmark. An evening cocktail on the verandah will stay with you forever with incredible views over the mountains, your stay here is sure to be a treat.