Why we like it
- 360-degree panoramic views of New York City and sunsets over the Hudson River
- Prime location to New York's' top art galleries, including the newly reopened Whitney
- Located in the vibrant and historic Meatpacking District, which is jammed packed with the hottest new
- Impressive select of NYC's most sought after dining establishments, including The Chester serving its famous brunch with views over the cobblestone pathways
- Heated rooftop pool, open year round
About Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC
Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC, with breathtaking 360 degree panoramic views of New York City and sunsets over the Hudson River, is the first and only luxury, full service resort in Manhattan's vibrant Meatpacking District. Gansevoort Meatpacking offers a chic retreat from the urban metropolis that redefines the world of luxury resort.
Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC has updated its 186 guestrooms with a vibrant colour scheme creating an energized feeling throughout the property. Velvet and linen fabrics bring texture to the space which is brightened by pops of fuchsia, plum, magenta, gold and champagne.
Drawing inspiration from the 1960's and '70s, interior designer Andi Pepper incorporated different prints, including silver, shimmer, and stripes making the rooms and suites striking and individual.