Why we like it
- Located on the Outer Banks of North Carolina, Sanderling Resort boasts incredible views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- The resort offers 120 well-appointed rooms and suites spread across multiple buildings.
- Indulge in southern coastal cuisine inspired by local, organic ingredients at the historic Lifesaving Station.
- Unwind and relax with a soothing massage at the award-winning Spa at Sanderling, overlooking the serene Currituck Sound.
- Stroll along the powder soft sand on one of three private beaches.
About Sanderling Resort
Located by the Atlantic Ocean, Sanderling Resort offers a spectacular setting from which to explore the surrounding beaches, ocean and vibrant town of Duck. All rooms and suites are elegant sanctuaries in which you can relax, showcasing plush beds, natural beach décor and private balconies complete with hammock chairs.
Embrace the early hours with sunrise yoga on the beach before lounging the day away at the adult only tranquillity pool. For those who like to keep active rent a Stand-Up Paddleboard to truly immerse yourself in the scenery. An ideal environment for learning to surf, Sanderling Resort lessons for those who fancy a fun challenge within the waves. Soar through the water or sky with jet ski and jetpack rides, on site adventure experts provide high speed thrills aplenty. After a day brimming with activities, you can kick back on the Beach House Deck with a glass of wine and enjoy seasonal music performances. Make sure to catch the sunset whilst indulging in local seafood and an almost endless array of oysters at Kimball’s Kitchen.