Why we like it
- Located within a secluded forest along Route 66
- Sleep under canvas, all tents have en suites and some have their own private deck – perfect for star gazing
- Great for families and couples that enjoy adventure trips
- Can be a great combination with a trip to Las Vegas
- An ideal base to explore the wonders of the Grand Canyon
About Grand Canyon Under Canvas
There is nothing quite like sleeping under canvas in a beautiful location. Enjoy glamping at its finest with a stay at Grand Canyon Under Canvas. Only a 40 minute drive from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon makes Under Canvas a great option to explore the area. There is a host of activities available to experience from scenic helicopter trips and white water rafting adventures. Not forgetting the incredible stargazing under the Arizona skies. The site has over 56 acres with tents suitable for families and couples.