Why we like it
- A delightful boutique hotel comprised of fourteen rooms
- Stellar location to explore Austin and tucked away on a secluded street in peaceful grounds
- Stay in individually designed studios, suites or a private bungalow
- Incredible mini-bars stocked with gourmet snacks and drinks from all over the world
- All rooms come complete with a Geneva sound system, iPod dock and turntable
About Hotel Saint Cecilia
It's easy to see why Hotel Saint Cecilia is such a super cool place. Chic and luxurious, the hotel is named in honour of the patron saint of music and poetry. We just love this inspiring oasis in the middle of downtown Austin. The staff offer a flawless and personalised service.
The 50 foot lap pool is the perfect way to start the day before indulging in home baked treats for breakfast. With five suites, six bungalows and three studios all individually styled, this place is a real atmospheric treat. We recommend the pool view bungalows, cladded in traditional stucco. These free standing bungalows offer private outdoor and indoor space with a decidedly quirky but trendy décor.