Why we like it
- Mobile's second oldest house
- A boutique hotel with only 10 bedrooms
- Within walking distance of shops, museums and restaurants
- Close to the charming waterfront
- Perfect stop for one night to experience the true history of the Deep South
About Fort Conde Inn
A boutique hotel exuding the charm and style of 19th century Mobile, Forte Conde Inn is the second oldest house in Mobile. The lavish interiors reflect its architectural vintage, with high ceilings, original heart pine flooring, and crystal chandeliers. It occupies a central position in Mobile, and is within walking distance of historical landmarks, museums and restaurants.
This boutique hotel has just 10 bedrooms, meaning that service is impeccable and the house retains the feel of a private home. All of the large rooms have working fireplaces, WiFi and flat-screen televisions. The one bedroom luxury suite has a kitchen, and benefits from two open fireplaces, one in the bedroom and one in the sitting room.