Why we like it
- Set in one of the most dramatic landscapes in Utah with total privacy from the outside world with just 34 suites
- A hideaway in the heart of Navajo country
- Close to the Grand Staircase - Escalante National Monument, Zion National Park and Lake Powell
- Enjoy one of the US's most specular swimming pools and world class Aman Spa and water pavilion
- Indulgence and excellence every minute
As you approach the Amangiri, you'll notice that the resort is difficult to spot. Architecturally, it has been designed to blend into the landscape with natural hues, materials and textures. The result is breathtaking. A vast complex of stone and concrete with postcard style windows looking out onto the breathtaking desert scenery outside.
Being an Aman Resort you can expect nothing less than absolute luxury. This is one of our favourite hotels in the United States.