Why we like it
- Only six miles from the national park
- Secluded and tranquil with incredible views
- We love the Suite tents and with an ensuite you’ll have all your comforts under canvas
- Head to the river for kayaking, paddle boarding or fly fishing
- Perfect for a family adventure
Yellowstone Under Canvas
Enjoy a truly adventurous stay at Yellowstone Under Canvas. Explore this legendary National Park and take part in a host of activities from fly fishing, horseback riding, white water rafting and guided hiking tours. The camps evening camp fire is a perfect place to re tell your stories from the day.
Sleep under canvas in style with real beds and a log burning stove. Witness the incredible stars at night and the picturesque views as you wake. This is a truly special place where you can take part in activities but also have time to reflect. For families with older children, a tipi style tent can be set up adjacent to the main tent so that everyone has their own space.