Why we like it
- Rio’s newest design hotel combines striking patterns with the utmost comfort
- All rooms and suites offer views of Corcovado, the beach or Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Relax poolside in one of the exclusive rooftop cabanas
- Enjoy regular DJ sets complemented by inventive cocktails
- Keep active and stay social with guided morning runs
Contemporary and cool hotel, Yoo2, is set on the northeastern edge of Botafogo. This vibrant neighbourhood is full of boutique shops, urban art and cool cafes. It’s a ten-minute cab ride from Copacabana beach. The first outpost of YOO Studio London, the hotel blends cutting-edge style with local-street-artist murals inspired by the city. The rooms and suites are full of Rio with street-art side tables, Brazilian tiled floors and tropical prints across the ceiling. Guests can dine in the luscious garden conservatory. Authentic local flavours served up by the chefs are complemented by one of the largest wine cellars in the city. For incredible views of Sugar Loaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer statue head to the rooftop. Up there, there is an exciting bar and a plunge pool. It’s one of the most sought-after locations in the city. Relax and socialise over tapas on the rooftop or keep fit in the state-of-the-art gym. Yoo2 offers a well-connected concierge team and an array of original activities to ensure a memorable stay.