Why we like it
- A luxury catamaran that is sleek and swift
- The newest ship in the Galapagos
- An elegant catamaran with spacious cabins
- Expert guides bring the Galapagos to life with their exceptional biology and ecology knowledge
- The Petrel takes a maximum of 16 passengers
About M/C Petrel
The Petrel offers a unique way to experience the Galapagos on a selection of eight, five and four day itineraries taking in the main sites of the Galapagos Islands. The newly built Petrel is a luxury cruise offering up-close encounters with amazing Galapagos wildlife and nature in high-end comfort. Named after a Galapagos sea bird, the Petrel is like its namesake: elegant, swift and silent at sea. Petrel features the best performance and stability including cabins with private balconies, a comfortable lounge, and Jacuzzi. Petrel’s Bilingual Naturalist Guides are selected based on their knowledge, excellent language skills and client reviews providing a perfect Galapagos Cruise Experience.