Why we like it
- Each cabin features a panoramic window
- Enjoy gourmet style meals on board with an Ecuadorian flair
- With three lounges and a library there is plenty of space on board to find a place to relax
- Each sailing will have a maximum of 20 passengers
- Knowledgeable guides will bring the incredible wildlife of the Galapagos to life
About MV Origin
The MV Origin operates two eight day itineraries to discover the magical Galapagos Islands, with two expert naturalist guides an experienced crew all being looked after by the Captain. Stay in one of the 10 twin staterooms that can also be converted to a King-size, all located on the main Beagle Deck with large windows and a private bathroom. When you are not out exploring the islands or snorkelling with the local resident seals there is plenty of space on board to relax including the spacious sun deck, with a Jacuzzi, wet bar and a BBQ – perfect for al fresco dining.
The 142 foot MV Origin has been designed with a modern style creating a sophisticated environment to explore these unforgettable islands. If you like to keep active then take to the waters on a kayak or with a snorkel, all the equipment is provided. The MV Origin is sure to delight with its modern décor featuring local artwork, this slick yacht is the perfect base to explore this enchanting wilderness.