Why we like it
- The most exclusive and recent addition to the Belmond luxury collection of hotels in Cusco
- Personalized butler service where all guests have their own personal butler who will be on hand for everything from helping you unpack your bags to teaching you how to mix a pisco sour
- Perfectly positioned in the centre of the city close to Cusco's central square (Plaza de Armas) and next to the chic arts quarter of San Blas.
- Houses the city's first outdoor pool and a fabulous spa
- The hotels size means it maintains a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere yet honors its luxurious setting, fabulous rooms and chic service
About Palacio Nazarenas, A Belmond Hotel, Cusco
This former palace and convent is emerging from years of restoration to become one of the city's most exclusive hotels. Located in a peaceful plaza close to Cusco's main square, This intimate luxe- hideaway has just 55 oxygenised suites each with its own private bar where guests (or their private butler) can pour their perfect pisco sour. The property is more contemporary in design than its famous sister hotel - the Monasterio with plenty of modern touches; in addition to satellite TV you'll find a stereo sound system, pre-loaded iPad and free Wifi, complimentary espresso machine, and under floor heating in the bathroom. The patios are landscaped with flowers and herbs watered from fountains and Inca-style stone-lined channels to provide an elegant and calm walk-way to the fabulous rooms.