Why we like it
- Located on picturesque Mana Island in the Mamanuca Group
- Exclusive, luxurious with exceptional service
- Activities include hobie catamaran sailing, kayaking, reef snorkelling, handline fishing and PADI Scuba diving
- Wai Siliva the unique alfresco Spa also offers private villa treatments
- Only five ultra luxurious villas all with plunge pool
About Tadrai Island Resort
Travel to Tadrai by helicopter, sea plane or a private speedboat charter, how you arrive is your choice but as soon as you step foot on the pristine sand of Tadrai paradise awaits. With only five beachfront villas each 100m2 complete with private plunge pool and ocean views. Be surrounded in luxury with all the modern amenities needed Wi-Fi access, iPads, personal wine fridge, 42 inch flat screen LCD TV complete with a butler to ensure exquisite personal service. Food at Tadrai is a sheer delight; discover the freshest seafood from the Pacific Rim, menus change daily and in villa dining is available. The signature restaurant overlooks the main pool area. Activities are exciting and endless with world class diving on the doorstop, an array of water sports or simply relax in a hammock day dreaming. Tadrai is the perfect place to be indulged in lavish surrounds on a tropical paradise island.