Why we like it
- Overlooking Bora Bora's beautiful lagoon
- This waterfront resort sits on two islands and has dramatic views of Mt Otemanu
- Featuring traditional French Polynesian design and artwork
- Inner lagoon full of turtles and tropical fish
- Glass bottom floors for viewing marine life
About Le Meridien Bora Bora
Le Méridien Bora Bora is located on a Polynesian islet, surrounded by a turquoise lagoon. It offers guests luxurious over-water bungalows with glass-bottom floors or beach bungalows under coconut trees. Activities include water sports, swimming with turtles, deep-sea fishing and shark feeding.