Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Rosewood Jumby Bay
Why we like it
- Jumby Bay is set on a private island of tropical foliage and pristine white beaches and is accessible only by boat
- All rooms and suites have fabulous outdoor spaces
- The Estate House and renovated open-air Verandah Restaurant serve delicious, fine cuisine
- Sense, a Rosewood Spa, is an elegant, open-air sanctuary that embraces the natural surroundings
- A stunning oceanfront infinity pool draws the eye towards panoramic views of the sea. The island is also home to a collection of pristine sandy beaches
- The resort offers a huge array of facilities and activities include non-motorised water sports, tennis, croquet, a fitness centre, cycling, sunset cocktail cruises and nightly movies
Hop on a complimentary bicycle and seek out a different beach, chances are you'll have it entirely to yourselves.
Book a seven night stay at Rosewood Jumby Bay, all inclusive and receive one free night. Valid for travel from now until the 17th December 2016. Applicable in Beachside Courtyard Suites and Private Harbour Villas. Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
CONTACT US ON 01242 547 780 OR ENQUIRE ONLINE
Set on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay is a superb resort - exclusive and serene. Thanks to its setting, Jumby Bay is a naturalist's paradise, noted for its lush landscape, stately palm trees and three superb, white sand beaches. Criss-crossing, winding paths, enjoyed on foot or by bike, are lined with wild orchids, whilst the endangered Hawksbill turtle has made its home on Pasture Bay Beach.
The resort's 40 beautifully refurbished rooms, suites and luxury vacation villas spread across nearly a third of the island, to ensure every room has the ambiance of a secluded hideaway. Cool, neutral colours abound, counterpointed by luxurious furnishings, tasteful furniture and outdoor spaces surrounded by lush greenery. The accommodation exudes a relaxed charm that is the signature of this resort.
Antigua (British Airways daily from Gatwick; Virgin Atlantic 3 times a week from Gatwick)
8 hours 30 minutes
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
December - April
The best time to visit Antigua is during our winter and spring months of December to April. Although drier than most other Caribbean islands, Antigua has a tropical climate with low humidity. The island is tempered by sea breezes and trade winds. The hot season is between November to May.
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Antigua
Caribbean Yacht Harbours Discovery Ft. Seabourn
Nights: 13 | from £4,880pp
Savour the contrasting flavours of the Caribbean; from the sophisticated shops and restaurants of Barbados to the natural simplicity of Dominica, and the intoxicating Gallic appeal of St Barts.