Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
The Inn at English Harbour
Why we like it
- Luxury accommodation in an exclusive boutique resort lain within the heart of the Caribbean, otherwise known as Antigua
- Situated amongst 19 acres of lush tropical woodland with its own private white sand beach
- An idyllic haven for relaxation; kick back in a beachfront cabana room overlooking the crystal Caribbean waters, lazing in a hammock between to palms or unwinding on a lounger at the infinity edged freshwater swimming pool
- Close to the über-sophisticated areas of Nelson's Dockyard and the historic English harbour with boutique shopping and gourmet restaurants
- The Reef Restaurant is located down by a small wooden pier overlooking the azure sea serving lunch and drinks in a chilled, friendly environment
- An array of complimentary activities including kayaking, snorkelling, laser sailing, tennis and golf at the Cedar Valley Championship course
Stay in one of the Beach Cabanas, located right on the beach, the perfect spot to watch the sunset over the turquoise waters.
This is my first booking with A & K and the whole experience was outstanding. I would say it was 110%.
- NC, North Somerset
Perfectly positioned on a crescent shaped bay, The Inn at English Harbour offers seclusion and privacy in the setting of a Caribbean Island oasis. Nelson's Dockyard is located just a short two minute water taxi ride away, a five minute drive to Shirley Heights and 30 minutes to the bustling town of St. John's city. Antigua's central geographical location creates the ideal opportunity to explore many other Caribbean Islands with ease.
All luxury suites and beachside cabana rooms are shaded by swaying palms, bougainvillea and Tamarind trees. Resting down upon the golden sands the Cabana rooms display lavish marble floors, cane furniture and a private veranda with direct access to the beach. Eight Deluxe Suites, with mahogany four-poster, voile draped beds, and 16 Junior suites, all display dark mahogany wooden flooring, an opulent white and wood décor and have large bathrooms equipped with modern amenities. Ground floor rooms offer a private veranda with direct access to the resorts stunning gardens. For those who require more space, the joining of two adjacent Junior Suites can resolve this creating the perfect abode to keep close to the rest of the family.
During the winter season, sailors from around the globe are attracted by the great sailing waters around Antigua. You'll find them soaking up the historic charm of the English Harbour while exchanging tales in some of the finest bars and restaurants in Antigua.
Antigua (British Airways daily from Gatwick; Virgin Atlantic 3 times a week from Gatwick)
8 hours 30 minutes
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
December - April
The best time to visit Antigua is during our winter and spring months of December to April. Although drier than most other Caribbean islands, Antigua has a tropical climate with low humidity. The island is tempered by sea breezes and trade winds. The hot season is between November to May.
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Antigua
Caribbean Yacht Harbours Discovery Ft. Seabourn
Nights: 13 | from £4,880pp
Savour the contrasting flavours of the Caribbean; from the sophisticated shops and restaurants of Barbados to the natural simplicity of Dominica, and the intoxicating Gallic appeal of St Barts.