Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Each suite features a spacious living area with a private balcony or terrace
- Cobblers Cove is located on one of Barbados' finest and quietest beaches, a short distance from Speightstown's restaurants, shops and galleries
- The Camelot Restaurant serves multi award-winning international cuisine
- The hotel has a lovely freshwater pool
- The hotel offers a range of facilities and activities for children and families, including tennis, water skiing, windsurfing, sailing and snorkelling
Two private aromatherapy or exfoliation treatment rooms - Frangipani and Hibiscus - are tucked away in the gardens.
Enjoy up to 30% off this summer
Travel window: 16 April 17 December 2018
Booking window : Now until 30 November 2017
- Cobblers Garden Suites –30% off
- Ocean Front Suites –20% off
- Ocean View Suites –20% off
- Two Bedroom Suites – 30% off
In addition to these discounts, for guests staying seven nights or more we are also providing a generous resort credit to take advantage of during their stay:
- Cobblers Garden Suite - US$500
- Ocean View Suite - US$650
- Ocean Front Suite - US$800
- Two Bedroom Suite - US$1,000
- Camelot Suite - US$1,200
- Colleton Suite - US$1,200
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
CONTACT US ON 01242 547 780 OR ENQUIRE ONLINE
Cobblers Cove is a wonderful hotel, which blends the elegance of an English country house with the tropical beauty, charm and character of Barbados. One of the best-loved hotels in the Caribbean, it is the only member of 'Relais & Chateaux' in Barbados. Despite the exotic surroundings, from the palm-shaded entrance through to the coral-sand beach, staying here is like being a guest at an English country-house party.
The resort's 40 spacious suites are clustered around the main pink Plantation House. Located in handsome two-storey structures, they are linked together by paths that meander their way through gardens set with hibiscus, mussenda and tropical palms. All are stylishly furnished and offer an air-conditioned bedroom and breeze-cooled living area opening on to a balcony or patio. Ocean View Suites have partial views of the sea, while Oceanfront Suites could not be closer to the beach.
The superb Collection at the Great House Suites offer the epitome of luxury with a four-poster bed, lavish sitting room, rooftop plunge pool and outdoor terrace with uninterrupted views of the sea.
Barbados (British Airways and Virgin Atlantic daily from Gatwick; Virgin Atlantic once a week from Manchester)
8 hours 30 minutes
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
November - May
The best time to travel to Barbados is during our winter and spring months of November to May, though the average temperature is 86 degrees all year round making it an ideal holiday destination at any time. Tropical rains sometimes occur from June to October.
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Barbados
Caribbean Yacht Harbours Discovery Ft. Seabourn
Nights: 13 | from £4,880pp
Savour the contrasting flavours of the Caribbean; from the sophisticated shops and restaurants of Barbados to the natural simplicity of Dominica, and the intoxicating Gallic appeal of St Barts.