Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Ka'ana Boutique Resort
Why we like it
- All the resort's Balam and Casita rooms have private terraces or balconies
- Ka'ana Boutique Resort is conveniently located near all the major attractions in the Cayo District of Belize
- La Ceiba restaurant serves authentic Belizean Gourmet Cuisine, whilst a private dining experience is also available
- The spa offers a range of treatments using herbs and minerals from the resort's organic garden as well as the surrounding regions
- The resort has a fabulous infinity edge pool
- Other facilities and activities include caving, tubing and zip lining, visiting Mayan ruins, jungle tours and horse riding
We loved the homemade Mayan chocolate gelato. Resistance is futile!
I would just like to add that the help / service we received from Melissa Hookway was oustanding. It was very personal and I was made to felt like a valued client.
- AC, Cheshire
Accordingly, it is clear that an enormous amount of care and attention went into the planning and design of the resort's accommodation. Every room decorated in Belizean style, with specially commissioned works by local artist Jorge Landero, hanging on the walls.
The Balam Rooms are nestled in a hacienda style home on the grounds of Ka'ana Boutique Resort. All five have lovely outdoor sitting areas overlooking the pool or tropical gardens. These intimate rooms feature clean lines and high ceilings with luxurious amenities and queen beds. The Casita rooms are billed as the most comfortable and contemporary in Western Belize. All have French doors and windows opening out onto private outdoor areas, whilst the bathrooms feature detailing in the beautiful Central American hardwood "Poison Heart".
Best time to be there
Belize is hot and humid throughout the year but also has distinct seasons. The wet season runs from mid-May to November and the dry season from February to April. In between, temperatures are at their coolest.
Belize City - daily via Miami
12 hours 30 minutes
GMT -6 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
Yellow fever if arriving from an infected area
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Belize
Highlights of Belize
Nights: 7 | from £2,220pp
Explore Cayo’s majestic waterfalls and caves, visit the ancient Maya site of Caracol and unwind on the beach in Placencia on this 7 night adventure.
Rainforest, Ruins & Reefs
Nights: 13 | from £3,695pp
A transporting and exciting 13 night trip to the rainforest, ruins and reefs of Belize and Guatemala with time for R&R too.
Classic Guatemala and Belize
Nights: 13 | from £3,790pp
Enjoy 13 nights in beautiful Guatemala and Belize which embody the perfect holiday combination of culture and relaxation amid jungles and gorgeous beaches.