Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- A chic, stylish and impressive resort hotel
- Located on the beachfront, in year round sunshine
- Two infinity pools overlook the ocean
- The open rooftop lounge is a brilliant place to enjoy a drink while taking in the panoramic views
- Activities on offer include snorkelling, diving, walking, fishing, canoeing and surf lessons
At nearby Lagoa de Roteiro, we recommend exploring the mangrove and river estuary with locals, tasting the freshest oysters imaginable from your dugout canoe.
I shall certainly be going back again! As the Egyptologists said, once you have drunk from the Nile, you always return!
- CB, London
A hidden gem on the pristine beach of Barra de Sao Miguel, this is a small boutique resort hotel. With only 23 generous suites and villas all sensitively designed in harmony with this beautiful landscape, we think this is a chic eco resort you'll love. Neutral colours and natural materials have been used to create this outstanding retreat. If your fancy is for a truly indulgent stay we recommend the Kenoa Villa with spacious living areas, a plunge pool and private access to the beach.
This is a superb choice if you want to get off the tourist track and experience a new style of resort hotel. With attentive service, the idyllic Kenoa is a great option for families and couples alike and a favourite with honeymooners too.