Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I expect a response to my application?
You will receive an email from us within 24 hours of your application.
- What is the interview process?
You will initially have a telephone interview, if successful you will be then invited to one of our offices for a face to face interview.
- Where are the interviews based?
Interviews for our UK roles are held in the location that the position is going to be based. For positions overseas we will usually organise interviews in either our Cheltenham or London head offices. For anyone overseas we would tend to arrange a telephone or Skype interview.
- Will I be required to take any tests or exercises?
Depending on the position you may be required to take a series of tests, if any preparation is necessary then we will of course let you know in advance.
- How long does the interview usually last?
The telephone interview is usually between 45 minutes to an hour. The face to face interview tends to be about an hour, but will vary depending on the level of the role.
- Will I receive feedback after the interview?
Yes, one of our recruitment team will provide feedback to you.
- What is the most important thing you are looking for?
The most important thing is for you to have an infectious passion for travel, with an array of country knowledge worldwide.
- What are the hours?
For our Cheltenham and London offices our opening hours are:
Monday to Friday 8:30-18:00, Saturday 10:30-16:30
We are closed Sundays and Public Holidays
Our Retail stores have different opening hours and they are:
• Harrods boutique is open, Monday to Saturday 10am-8pm, Sundays 12pm-6pm.
• City boutique is open, Monday to Friday 10am-7pm
• Monaco boutique is open, Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
• UAE boutique is open, Sunday to Thursday 10am-6pm
For all other overseas opportunities we will advise accordingly
- What is the company dress code?
You are expected to dress in a smart/casual manner appropriate to our business environment. Specifically, jeans and trainers are forbidden. A&K expects employees to dress smartly when attending external meetings or when meeting clients/external persons in the office. For male employees this means jacket and tie.
On Fridays we have dress down days (excluding our Harrods & City boutiques) and at the end of each month we have a charity day.
- Can you keep me up to date on positions that become available?
Please do register your details to receive regular updates on new positions as they are added.