NEED TO KNOW
- Set among pine, orange, and lemon trees and surrounded by bougainvillea and oleander, Villa Dubrovnik is perched above the crystal waters of the Adriatic
- The stunning accommodation comprises rooms, suites and villas, all with private outdoor spaces and floor to ceiling windows revealing outstanding views of the island of Lokrum and the Old City walls
- Restaurant Pjerin enjoys an idyllic setting on the cliffs overlooking the sea and operates a Mediterranean menu. Giardino offers a casual atmosphere and serves light, al fresco lunches
- Villa Spa offers innovative body treatments alongside classical saunas, massages and beauty treatments
- A Mahogany and teak wood taxi boat is available
- The hotel has a fabulous indoor/outdoor swimming pool - and a private beach if you prefer to take to the waters of the Adriatic
Long awaited after a three year restoration, Villa Dubrovnik is a modern delight offering spectacular views over the sea and Old City from a plethora of terraces. Each residence is a study in modern chic, with large outdoor spaces looking out over the Island of Lokrum.
Relaxed and comfortable, it is an ideal setting to unwind, particularly at its restaurants - each its own idyll tucked into the cliff side - and the Sky Bar and Library Lounge where you can soak up the atmosphere and relax. The hotel is also an ideal base from which to explore this beautiful region, with its 1000 years of documented history and astonishing cultural heritage.
We loved the idea of the Romance Beach - a secluded pebble-stone beach for two, crafted in stones below the Villa Dubrovnik gardens. It is a hidden treasure which can be reserved for full-day privacy.