NEED TO KNOW
- Visits to the lesser known sites of Abydos and Dendarah north of Luxor
- All cabins have Nile views, air-conditioning, private bathrooms and mini-bar
- Inclusive drinks package so there is no need to sign for wine, beer or soft drinks
- The decks provide space for sunbathing, heated pool and exercise machines
- Wi-fi Internet access is available throughout the boat at an extra charge
- Great for those wanting peace as no children under eight years are permitted
Perfect for a relaxed cruise along the Nile, the stylish Sanctuary Sun Boat III exudes all the discreet, elegant ambience of an exclusive club. Smaller than the average Nile cruiser Sun Boat III offers an intimate atmosphere and personalised service. Choose between a Royal Suite with bathtub and balcony, a Presidential Suite with a bathtub and 14 Luxury Cabins on either the Nile or the Promenade Decks.
An A&K Nile voyage is the ultimate Nile experience, with private docks in Luxor and Aswan, exceptional food, service and attention to detail on board (everything prepared in the kitchen is done so with mineral water) while the country's ancient sites and legends are brought to life by Egyptologists of the highest calibre.
Enjoy the tranquillity of the cruise thanks to a no smoking policy in all internal areas and no mobile phones in public areas.
Click here to download the Sanctuary Sun Boat III fact sheet