Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- All rooms have a balcony or patio
- Spice Island Beach Resort is steps away from the breath taking Grand Anse Beach
- Janissa's Spa harnesses the restorative powers of mountain herbs, soothing seaweed and refreshing zests of orange and coconut
- A lovely, shapely pool stands on a cool, palm-fringed terrace overlooking the beach
- Other facilities include the Sea and Surf Terrace & Bar, a state-of-the-art Cybex equipped fitness centre, golf, tennis and cycling, non-motorised water sports, scuba and sailing charters
- The Nutmeg Pod Activity Centre is free for children from three to 12 years old and provides organised activities and games
Enjoy a tradional Creole meal at Oliver's Restaurant served by friendly islanders, with West Indian reggae or calypso music in the background.
Having just returned from a truly wonderful trip, I wanted to tell you how impressed we were with your part in this. (Debbie Rawnsley) We loved the itinerary, we loved the service levels, we loved the guides and above all we loved the experience of this unique culture with its overwhelming ‘otherness’, its politesse, its perfection its precision, its history, its gardens, its architecture and its charm. So, well done
- ST, Surrey
Spice Island Beach Resort stands on a private stretch of powder-fine sand and is a wonderful example of barefoot luxury. A vision of cool, white terraces and buildings, this tranquil haven, owned and run by Sir Royston Hopkin and his family, is a treasured secret amongst visitors to the Caribbean.
Set right on the golden sands of Grand Anse Beach are fifteen Cinnamon and Saffron Suites. Elegant and spacious, these one-bedroom suites have private porches, where hammocks hang in the spice-scented breezes. Custom-furnished, and available as one or two-bedrooms, these are a beach lover's dream.
Seventeen additional pool suites have their own private swimming pools and gardens just steps away from the ocean. The Royal Collection, Luxury Almond and Anthurium Pavilion Pool suites are private oases that offer guests an intimate experience like no other.
With modern luxuries such as flat screen televisions, Italian Frette™ Linen, Molton Brown® amenities and en-suite bathrooms featuring large bath tubs and double vanities, all the suites are superbly appointed.
(British Airways from Gatwick on Saturday and Wednesday via St Lucia, Virgin Atlantic on Thursday and Monday via St Lucia)
10 hours (via St Lucia)
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
December - April
Travellers can come all year round to Grenada, during our winter months of December - April there is traditionally less rain. June through to November, when conditions are more humid and Grenada experiences some rainfall.