Authentic period and antique pieces adorn both the halls of the Villa and the bedrooms. Explore the connecting rooms on the ground floor that lead you through a journey from the Salone degli Specci resembling a mini Versailles to the Sphynx room with its Moorish influences to the White room the perfect location to lounge.
The gourmet restaurant is complimented by a wine cellar and bar. In the summer dining al fresco is the norm at Le Pool with Tuscan cuisine on offer. We particularly enjoy the tasting menu. In winter the indoor restaurant Il Pasha is your home for dinner. Take a table in a booth for added privacy. The spa is located under the gatehouse of the villa and is accessed via a tunnel from the villa itself. Sauna, Hammam, a gym and a selection of treatments are all available.
The hotel's shuttle service will take you to the heart of the city and pick you up when you cannot walk anymore and return you to the peace of the villa and its gardens to enjoy a well-earned glass of Prosseco.
Why we like it
- Florentine Villa that dates from the 19th Century restored to a fantastic standard just south of Florence's centro storico
- Stunning views over the Boboli Gardens and the Duomo
- Heated outdoor swimming pool in a beautiful garden full of roses
- Each of the floors has a different theme that is reflected in the décor of the rooms and suites
- Opulent interiors with Neo-classical, Moorish, Byzantine, Baroque and Rococo touches
- We recommend rooms on the second floor with their added space and great views
In your room your products are created especially of the Villa with a rose scent in honour of the Baron's wife.