Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
Why we like it
- An all-suite hotel with each suite being sea-facing
- Four restaurants offering French, Italian, the finest fresh seafood of the day and, L'Harmonie the resort's main restaurant where the Chefs create dishes that feature worldwide trends and tastes
- Spa by Clarins with an area dedicated to Ayurveda
- The Mini Club for children aged three to 12 offers a different daily programme of activities
- Shares all facilities with Paradis Hotel & Golf Club, its sister hotel located on the Morne Peninsula and guests have access to Paradis' 18-hole Par 72 golf course, renowned as one of the best in Mauritius
Stay in a Club Suite at the Dinarobin and have access to the exclusive "The Club at Dinarobin", which gives access to a private lounge and a gorgeous roof-top thatched terrace offering a selection of food and beverages throughout the day at set times.
Thank you for your voicemail; it's so nice of you to follow up to see how our holiday was. We had an amazing time. Thanks again for an absolutely wonderful trip.
- BW, London
An elegant five star resort, inarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is a haven of peace and tranquillity - the ideal setting for a luxury holiday in Mauritius. Cascading pools dotted with islets bright with flowers, spacious wooden decks, terraces designed with sea views and tropical gardens planted with exotic trees make Dinarobin the symbol of tropical elegance in Mauritius.
Located on the most scenic shoreline in Mauritius with the spectacular Le Morne Mountain acting as a dramatic backdrop, Dinarobin offers an intimate village setting. The resort features luxurious all-suite accommodation that blends harmoniously into the lush tropical gardens. The resort's fabulous setting is complemented by world-class service. The ever-attentive staff attends to your every whim in the restaurants, in your suite, or on the beach as you relax in the shade under your straw parasol.
11 hours 40 minutes
GMT +4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
Yellow fever if arriving from endemic area
Best time to travel
May - December
Mauritius experiences a hot and humid summer from December to April and cooler, drier conditions from May to November. Under the influence of the prevailing south-easterly winds, the east coast is slightly cooler and wetter than the west. The winds can bring a welcome relief to the east coast in the hottest summer months but are more blustery here in July and August. The cyclone season lasts from December to March. Although a direct hit is rare, cyclones far out at sea can bring some days of squally rain.