Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Dar Zemora is set in the Palmeraie at the end of an olive tree-lined drive
- All suites have fireplaces and private terraces
- The hotel's chef's serve delicious cuisine in a lovely dining room or on its terrace which overlooks a Lily Pond
- A spa is located in separate building in the grounds and includes a treatment room for massages, facials, manicure and pedicures. It also incorporated a Hammam
- A large free flowing swimming pool with cushioned teak sun beds, sun hats, towels and parasols is set in beautifully maintained gardens
- Other facilities include a Croquet Lawn, Bird Terrace and a Vegetable/Herb garden
- We think that this is one of the best small hotels outside Marrakech proper, ideal for a honeymoon or a family looking for peace and quiet
The service is attentive whilst unobtrusive and the many beautifully appointed reception rooms allow you the space to be social or to retreat - as the mood takes you.
It’s been a pleasure working with Ailine on the past two trips (Morocco and Iceland). Her efficiency, attention to detail and prompt action have been hugely valuable and ultimately led to the delivery of two hugely successful trips which our clients have been beyond impressed by.
- GB, London
Even so, the three acres of gardens are perhaps the highlight of this hotel. Filled with roses, olive trees, fruit trees, bamboo, brightly coloured bougainvillea and palms they have been specially designed to provide quiet areas and little pathways for a short stroll.
Best time to be there
Morocco is warm and sunny year round. The best time to visit is mid-February to June and September to December. Coastal Morocco is cooled by sea breezes. The peaks of the Atlas Mountains are snow-capped for most of the year.
Marrakech (BA, Royal Air Maroc, Easyjet); Agadir (Easyjet); Casablanca (Royal Air Maroc and Air Arabia); Tangiers (Royal Air Maroc & Air Arabia); Essaouira (Easyjet); Fes (Ryanair)
3 hrs 15 mins - 4 hrs 20 mins
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations required
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Morocco
Marrakech City Break
Nights: 3 | from £415pp
This 3 night escape to the sun and souks of Marrakech includes exploring the photogenic Djemaa-el Fna Square and a trip to the snow-capped Atlas Mountains.
Family North African Adventure
Nights: 9 | from £2,995pp
A fantastic Moroccan experience that encompasses desert, mountains and cities, offering a brilliant blend of culture, entertainment and outdoor adventure making it perfect for families.
Luxury Small Group Journeys - Splendours of Morocco
Nights: 11 | from £4,925pp
Delve into Morocco, from its historic cities to its mysterious desert, staying in the A&K Exclusive Desert Tented Camp by the Erg Chebbi dunes and spending three nights in Marrakech.
Highlights of Morocco
Nights: 7 | from £1,395pp
Immerse yourself in the history and exotic atmosphere of Marrakech before heading to the beautiful Atlas Mountains for some relaxation and mountain air. Then head to the attractive and historic coastal town of Essaouira.
Morocco in Style
Nights: 9 | from £3,195pp
Begin with Morocco’s biggest city, Casablanca, take a tour of the historic imperial city of Fes, ramble over Roman ruins, spend a peaceful night under the Sahara desert skies, and absorb the exotic atmosphere of Marrakech.
Nights: 7 | from £2,495pp
Spend seven nights meandering the souks, bazaars and medinas of Morocco’s most intoxicating cities before heading up into the Atlas Mountains for a hit of fresh air.