Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
White Pearl Resort
Why we like it
- Ocean front of more than 2km of beach
- 22 Contemporary air conditioned ocean facing suites with private plunge pool
- Activities: deep sea fishing expeditions, snorkelling and swimming with dolphins, kayaking, scuba diving, horse riding, walking and massage treatments
- Home to one of the richest turtle nesting sites in southern Mozambique. Between November and February each year, Loggerhead and Leatherback Turtles head to this stretch of coast to lay their eggs
- Enjoy rustic tapas at the beach bar, an elegant cocktail at the pool bar or, indulge in the elegant beach chic White Pearl Resorts restaurant
- Perfect for couples, honeymooners and anyone looking for a total escape. Children of all ages welcome
Where you eat is as important as what you eat, spoil yourself with the finest fresh sea food Mozambique has to offer on an idyllic private beach with the amazing African stars shining down on you.
I have to say, Robin Spanner has been nothing short of fantastic throughout the entire booking process. I had numerous questions, as well as changing the itinerary a number of times. Every single item was not only responded to very promptly, but was also responded to thoughtfully and thoroughly
- GB, London
Surrounded by natural beauty, from the Indian Ocean to the east and the Maputo Elephant Reserve to the west. Offering exceptional accommodation, service and cuisine along with some of the finest diving in Mozambique. White Pearl Resorts has 22 contemporary suites facing the ocean each with a private plunge pool and air conditioning.
The main area offers a chic restaurant, lounge, bar and large rim-flow swimming pool. Each guest is sure to relish in the tranquil and relaxing atmosphere. At White Pearl Resorts you can enjoy an array of activities from kayaking, scuba diving, snorkelling, horse riding, swimming with resident dolphins or simply enjoy a beautiful walk on the unspoilt beach.
Vilanculos or Pemba
14 hours 30 minutes via Johannesburg or via Dar Es Salam
GMT +2 hours
Required for UK passport holders and must be obtained prior to arrival via the embassy or visa service company.
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
June - August
The best time to travel to Mozambique is between June and August, rainfall is low and temperatures warm in the low to mid twenties. The rainy season runs from November through until March.