NEED TO KNOW
- In the heart of the Omani desert sprawled across 10-acres of silken sands
- 30 luxurious Bedouin style tents opening out to spectacular views of the golden red Wahiba sands of the desert
- Relax under the stars with Arabian music from the traditional Bedouin band accompanied by an 'Oud' player
- Enclosed and open dining options at the multi-cuisine Two Dunes Restaurant
- Experience the sands by camel, bike, sand board or on foot
- Only a two hour drive from Muscat makes it a great introduction to a more adventurous Omani stay
The luxurious Bedouin styled tents are ready for those seeking the ultimate desert adventure. They are equipped with a bedroom and sitting room, individually controlled air-conditioning, en suite bathroom with amenities, tea & coffee maker and a mini-bar. All tents open have a cosy sit-out which offers a panoramic view of the golden Wahiba sands. The fragrance of frankincense and myrrh transport you back in time to the medieval world.
Choose between a Deluxe Tented Suite perfect for couples, the Deluxe Family Suites with two bedrooms and a living room or one of the attached Suites great if you are travelling as two couples and want to share a living area.
The abundance of activities you can indulge in range from camel safaris, dune bashing and even a going for a spin on a quad bike.
The food here is exceptional considering the location - each course we tasted delivered a different culinary delight.