Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
La Domaine de L’Orangeraie
Why we like it
- La Domaine de L'Orangeraie located on La Digue uses local architecture and zen to create a unique getaway
- 63 villas are nestled in the gardens surrounding the main area of the hotel
- Eden Rock Wellness Centre & Spa offers a range of wellness products made of exotic fragrances of the Seychelles - Nourished by nature
- Facilities include: a hammam, a hairdressing salon, swimming pool, non-motorised water sports, snorkelling and bicycle hire
- The perfect choice for families and couples who are wanting to discover the authentic island of La Digue in comfort with exceptional service creating that home from home stay
Experience a private romantic meal on the beach with a special signature menu of Creole and Asian accents.
The Four Seasons Resort Seychelles was excellent, as was the service provided by virtually every member of staff. The fast-track in-villa check in, along with the small cake, bottle of champagne and card to congratulate us on our wedding was a really lovely touch and much appreciated.
- AS, London
The 63 villas are located a few steps away from famous Anse Severe beach. Each villa has its unique features and enjoys a zen style with earthy tones to brighten up the interior design.
There are four different categories of villas each have Wi-Fi, a ceiling fan and a private terrace, the 10 Garden villas also have a kitchenette, the 31 Villa de Chambre have an outdoor bathroom, the three Villa de Chambre Elegance have a deck extension with whirlpool and the beautiful Villa Presidentielle is 485 m² of true indulgence with three bedrooms, air conditioning, a private terrace with swimming pool, butler service and a deck extension with whirlpool.
Meals at La Domaine de L'Orangeraie offer a total leisure approach with an all-day dining experience with local selected flavours that will indulge every palate and senses. Let your desires be fulfilled in a completely relaxing atmosphere, overlooking the Indian Ocean and the tropical sunset. La Digue is reached by a 20 minute flight from Mahe to Praslin followed by a 15 minute ferry crossing from Praslin to La Digue.
GMT +4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
Yellow fever if arriving from an endemic area
Best time to travel
March - November
The islands of the Seychelles enjoy a year-round warm tropical climate, generally governed by two opposing trade winds. The south-easterly trades blow from May to September bringing drier and windier conditions ideal for sailing. From October to March the gentler north-west trades provide calmer seas but a higher chance of refreshing showers. Scuba divers will find April, May, October and November have the warmest seas and visibility is often 30 metres plus