Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Jade Mountain overlooks the formidable peaks of the Pitons, high above the Caribbean Sea.
- All the Sanctuaries have private outdoor areas complete with extravagantly-sized infinity pools
- Jade Cuisine serves up local flavours using ingredients sourced from the hotel's 18th century tropical plantation, Anse Mamin
- Suite infinity pools are superb, with sizes ranging from 400 to 900 square feet, and each displaying a unique design in both colour and shape
- The hotel's facilities are many and varied, from the Jade Mountain Club, to a central shared infinity pool, terraces and bars, and a wealth of local excursions
Enjoy a spa experience in the comfort of your suite; treatments range from chocolate wraps and Anpagal (patois for together) double massage to international chakra balancing and Swedish massage.
The organisation was spot-on and A & K representatives met, fetched and carried at each venue, always on-time friendly and knowledgable. We had one driver throughout the trip - Pravin and he was a pleasure to be with.
Architect owner Nick Troubetzkoy has expanded upon his philosophy of building in harmony with Caribbean nature in his creation of Jade Mountain. The bold architectural design - individual bridges leading to exceptional infinity pool sanctuaries and rugged stoned-faced columns reaching towards the sky - makes Jade Mountain one of the Caribbean's most mesmerising resort experiences.
Expect grand sweeping spaces where bedroom, living area and an extravagant private infinity pool glide into one another to form extraordinary platforms floating out into nature. With the fourth wall entirely absent, Jade Mountain's sanctuaries are stage-like settings from which to embrace the full glory of St Lucia's Pitons World Heritage Site, and of course, the Caribbean Sea. Sanctuaries also benefit from a personal butler, called a Major Domo, at hand for all your needs.
St. Lucia (British Airways 5 times a week from Gatwick; Virgin Atlantic three times a week from Gatwick)
8 hours 35 minutes
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
December - April
The best time to visit St. Lucia is during our winter and spring months of December to April. The temperature ranges from 65-85 degrees from December to May and 75-95 degrees from June to November. The winter tends to have less tropical showers.