Need to know
- The Emirates is on its own private stretch of white sandy beach overlooking the Corniche and surrounded by 100 hectares of magnificently landscaped gardens
- All rooms and suites have private balconies and terraces respectively
- The hotel has five restaurants, including Hakkasan, the world renowned Michelin-starred star Chinese restaurant, Le Vendôme Brasserie and Sayad, for fine dining seafood
- The Anantara Spa offers rejuvenating body treatments and therapies in a serene Moroccan/Thai inspired space
- The Emirates has two pools, one with water slides, waterfalls, and a lazy river as well as water sports, tennis, a children's playground, boutiques and a fitness centre.
- We recommend the Grand Rooms Diamond category as they have direct sea views.
An air of luxury fills every corner of this palatial paradise, a member of Kempinski Hotels & Resorts. Built to reflect the different shades of the Arabian Desert sands Emirates Palace is an enchanting landmark that's a wonder to behold - a perfect location for relaxation or a retreat after a safari exploring the local landscapes.
Inside every room and suite, the décor is a masterful blend of Arabian regal splendour and the latest technology, featuring acres of gold leaf and the finest marble. A touch screen handset controls everything from lights and air conditioning to the in room entertainment system.
Accommodation choices include 302 Grand Rooms, 40 Khaleej & Khaleej Deluxe suites, four Royal Khaleej suites, 16 three-bedroom Palace Suites, which are divisible into a total of 48 one-bedroom individual suites. The Grand rooms, Khaleej & Khaleej Deluxe Suites & Royal Khaleej Suites are divided equally within the East & West Wings. Both Wings have their own reception areas, beach access, swimming pool and fitness centre.
For families travelling with children, the hotel will provide child sized bathrobes and slippers, no-tear shampoo, special children's toiletries and a welcome gift for children on complimentary basis.