Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Forty 1 degrees North
Why we like it
- Forty 1° North is both a private marina and a hotel, providing a luxury destination for both guests and the yachting community
- The style is a mixture of contemporary and classic New England, all set around the water front
- The suites offer large balconies with floor to ceiling windows
- The Grill is Forty 1° North's exclusive dockside restaurant, offering fine dining apart from the busy waterfront scene
- Each room comes with its own ipad and Wifi - perfect for choosing local dining options
- The hotel is a perfect spot for couples looking for a buzzy scene
Remember to get up for the morning yoga, a great way to start your day.
Robin Spanner provided excellent service overall. We received our initial itinerary within 24 hours of our inquiry and subsequent amendments were dealt with even quicker.
- RF, Abingdon
Forty 1° North sits right on the water's edge in the small city of Newport, Rhode Island. A great first or final stop on a New England loop out of Boston. The waterfront has been revitalised over the years bringing with it bars, restaurants and now Forty 1° North - a hotel which is certainly a member of the Cape Cod, Nantucket 'Casual luxury' set. The hotel is a combination of clean lines and original features with lots of boutique hotel touches.