Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Forty 1 degrees North
Why we like it
- Forty 1° North is both a private marina and a hotel, providing a luxury destination for both guests and the yachting community
- The style is a mixture of contemporary and classic New England, all set around the water front
- The suites offer large balconies with floor to ceiling windows
- The Grill is Forty 1° North's exclusive dockside restaurant, offering fine dining apart from the busy waterfront scene
- Each room comes with its own ipad and Wifi - perfect for choosing local dining options
- The hotel is a perfect spot for couples looking for a buzzy scene
Remember to get up for the morning yoga, a great way to start your day.
The Wickaninnish Inn was a great hotel, we had a great room with a good view of the ocean. The service was perfect and all the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- K Heisterberg, Denmark
Forty 1° North sits right on the water's edge in the small city of Newport, Rhode Island. A great first or final stop on a New England loop out of Boston. The waterfront has been revitalised over the years bringing with it bars, restaurants and now Forty 1° North - a hotel which is certainly a member of the Cape Cod, Nantucket 'Casual luxury' set. The hotel is a combination of clean lines and original features with lots of boutique hotel touches.