Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Four Seasons Boston
Why we like it
- Many of the rooms offer views over the Public Garden, Beacon Hill and the top of the State House
- The design and colour schemes of New England have been carefully chosen at The Four Seasons Boston
- A neutral look pervades with gentle accents in each room and suite
- Unwind with a relaxing massage in the private treatment room, or enjoy the men and women's dry saunas and steam rooms
- Funky night spot for locals and tourists alike at The Bristol Lounge
The creative cuisine of Four Seasons Hotel Boston has earned national awards and comes with a stellar reputation across New England.
Both Eleanor Mawer and Margaret Anderson were absolutely amazing, they were truly professional at all times and very patient as we changed our plans several times. Would definitely highly recommend both of these ladies.
- DB, London