Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Four Seasons Boston
Why we like it
- Many of the rooms offer views over the Public Garden, Beacon Hill and the top of the State House
- The design and colour schemes of New England have been carefully chosen at The Four Seasons Boston
- A neutral look pervades with gentle accents in each room and suite
- Unwind with a relaxing massage in the private treatment room, or enjoy the men and women's dry saunas and steam rooms
- Funky night spot for locals and tourists alike at The Bristol Lounge
The creative cuisine of Four Seasons Hotel Boston has earned national awards and comes with a stellar reputation across New England.
I tracked the Susa group which is the one I really wanted to see - it was almost as if gorillas were tumbling out of every bush, shrub and even at times they seemed to fall from the sky.
- MM, Edinburgh