Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Four Seasons Boston
Why we like it
- Many of the rooms offer views over the Public Garden, Beacon Hill and the top of the State House
- The design and colour schemes of New England have been carefully chosen at The Four Seasons Boston
- A neutral look pervades with gentle accents in each room and suite
- Unwind with a relaxing massage in the private treatment room, or enjoy the men and women's dry saunas and steam rooms
- Funky night spot for locals and tourists alike at The Bristol Lounge
The creative cuisine of Four Seasons Hotel Boston has earned national awards and comes with a stellar reputation across New England.
All the countless immigration procedures were extremely well handled and were flawless. So, well done to you and all of the A&K team at every level of the company. You have proved you really understand how to handle ‘uber luxury’.
- BM, Sussex