- Assist with setting up FAM trips and media requests
- Provide continuous support and training to guides and Regional Tour Directors
- Develop members of the team to become more able, more efficient
- Lead the team so it is cohesive and works well together
- Lead by example in terms of accuracy, customer care, deadlines, creativity etc.
- To lead ad-hoc projects as requested by Management
- Provide guidance and assistance to other members of staff
- Occasional familiarisation or business trips for client or product related matters
- To provide a 24 hour last and ultimate response emergency backup on a rota basis.
- To be flexible on working hours to accommodate our clients and workloads as required
- General office duties such as answering telephone etc.
- Strong commercial acumen, ability to keep the business aims at the forefront of everything
- Strong team leadership and management skills. Able to develop strong team members who can work independently
- Ability to work hand in hand with all stakeholders in the cycle, including overcoming challenging situations
- Extensive background in creating commercially attractive tour programs from concept to delivery
- Places a high importance on details and accuracy to deliver the product
- Experience in the luxury and/or US travel industry would be an advantage
If you would like to learn more about the position or apply please send your CV, salary expectations and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org