- Set the mark-ups and deliver a pricing strategy, ensuring A&K Ltd are competitive – never to be perceived as outrageously ‘expensive’ – whilst holding acceptable margins. To be knowledgeable of current market prices and product innovations through routine competitor analysis
- To ensure that A&K booking systems are being used optimally in accordance with best practice as defined for the region.
- To ensure that the product A&K sells has met the appropriate Health & Safety requirements and that contracts are in place with all suppliers
- To set targets with suppliers, with lucrative over-ride deals in place where possible
- Attend trade events to represent A&K in the region and in the UK
- To extend the benefit of product knowledge to clients to help Travel Consultants procure the sale
- To consistently monitor product performance, through client feedback, paying particular attention to guide quality
- To liaise with our suppliers and the Sales Managers to create tactical campaigns to stimulate enquiries
- To provide product, including special offers, to support the Marketing and PR function of the company, including ‘Sundowner’, ‘Escapology’, brochure and web copy
In return we offer an attractive package and the opportunity to work for one of the best companies in the area.
If you would like to learn more about the position or apply please send your CV, salary expectations and cover letter to: email@example.com