Abercrombie & Kent is seeking contract copywriters to join its project team, re-writing product content for the company’s CMS. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic writer with a passion for travel.
Copywriters, 6 month contract
The successful candidate will need relevant experience of producing copy for digital platforms, a good understanding of SEO and ideally experience of working within a CMS.
They should share A&K’s passion for travel and a desire to create engaging and inspiring content relevant to the target audience.
- Write and manage product copy for website, reservations systems and client documentation
- Research and create informative copy on destinations and product services to assist sales consultants to sell product
- Proof read and edit other copywriters work to ensure all content adheres to style guides
- Solid copywriting experience with ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent sub-editing skills and the ability to digest the brand’s style guide, maintain its standard within your own output and sub other’s work to ensure all content adheres to style guide
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Firm understanding of user experience, digital marketing and SEO
- 1-2 years’ professional experience required – ideally supported by a portfolio of work
- Experience of working in travel industry beneficial
In return we offer the opportunity to work for one of the best companies in the area. If you would like to learn more about the position or apply please send your CV, salary expectations and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org