Why we like it
- A luxury private resort of beach cottages, villas and apartments
- Set in forty acres of lush, landscaped gardens and tropical vegetation with ocean views and its own secluded beach
- Great care has been taken in maximising the space and privacy of every room and all have large wraparound verandas which invite year-round outdoor living
- The Bay restaurant is located on a bluff overlooking the tropical waters of Nonsuch Bay, carefully designed to make the most of the dramatic site
- Day menus emphasize fresh, simple Caribbean and international favourites, whist in the evening diners can relax in the club lounge for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
About Nonsuch Bay
The stunning Nonsuch Bay is carved out of the south-east corner of the island of Antigua and is one of the Caribbean's best-kept secrets. Embraced by lush tropical hills which create a uniquely private and serene setting, the bay is a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles.
The main clubhouse is where you will find the reception, lounge, bar and the dramatically positioned open air restaurant. Guests can also enjoy 3 infinity edge swimming pools, superb sailing facilities, or simply relaxing on the beach.
Accommodation options at Nonsuch Bay comprise of fully-serviced apartments, beach cottages, and waterfront and hilltop villas. These are built in the West Indian Georgian Colonial style with pure symmetrical lines, whitewashed walls and wood shingle roofs. High ceilings and French windows encourage natural ventilation from the tropical breeze, and large wraparound verandas invite year-round outdoor living. Natural materials, such as beautiful hardwood, are used in abundance and traditional Caribbean finishes add an exotic touch.