Why we like it
- All villas have private outdoor spaces with views over Santa Teresa beach
- The restaurants serve delicious cuisine from all over the world
- The Spa offers a range of massages and treatments, whilst Yoga classes are available at the Meridien Studio
- The hotel has a lovely pool, set in gardens bordering the beach
- Other facilities include the Club House and outdoor activities like horse riding, canopy tours, fishing tours, diving and snorkeling, surfing and kite surfing
About Latitude 10
Latitude 10 is an exclusive tropical retreat with impeccable eco-credentials. Standing where the mighty Pacific Ocean merges with one of Costa Rica's greatest beaches, bringing together surf, white sand beaches and jungles, Latitude 10 is a unique Jungle Beach Resort.
The resort's five open air luxury villas are beautifully shrouded by the jungle for the ultimate private, romantic hideaway. Inside the villas, an eclectic, early 20th century tropical-colonial atmosphere prevails, whilst touches such as the unforgettable open-sky bathrooms add a large helping of luxury.
The outdoor areas are wonderful too. Hammocks are strung up between palm trees on the beach, whilst the reserve is home to tropical forests, world class surf and amazing sunsets over the Pacific Ocean.