Why we like it
- Breathtaking views of the magnificent Kilimanjaro Mountain
- Cool off in the swimming pool, shaded by palms and acacia Tortilis
- Indulge in a traditional African massage treatment, the perfect remedy after spending the morning
- Visit the local Masai village, to understand how they have survived farming living in a wildlife area
- Dine al fresco, the best way to enjoy the spectacular views in the morning with a bush breakfast
About Elewana Tortilis Camp
Facing the magnificent snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro and with seemingly endless views across vast plains, Elewana Tortilis Camp is a charming, rustic tented camp shaded by a natural forest bustling with life. This is a great place to start a safari, relax and recharge the spirit. With 16 spacious en suite tents raised on wooden decks with large verandas, a family tent with two bedrooms and a Private House with two bedrooms the emphasis is on service and comfort without compromising the ecosystem. Good food is a central theme, setting you up for wonderful experiences including extraordinary encounters with some of Africa's largest elephants, as well as other prolific game.