Why we like it
- All rooms, suites and cottages have private balconies or terraces with chaise longues
- The Coral Reef Club is set amidst 12 acres of exotic and well-manicured gardens on the calm west coast of Barbados
- The spa is housed in a beautiful colonial inspired building with clean, modern lines, set within tropical gardens. Exotic vegetation and waterfalls weave throughout the spa and its four multipurpose treatment rooms
- There are two mosaic-tiled swimming pools. Plantation Suites and Luxury Cottages and Suites have their own private plunge pool
- Other facilities include a cocktail bar, hairdressing salon, boutique, fitness centre, tennis, golf and water sports
About Coral Reef
The Coral Reef Club is widely regarded as offering the finest in Barbados hospitality and style. Its clusters of immaculate, colonial-style cottages and small buildings are cooled by a profusion of palms - offering shade, seclusion and tranquillity. Fine dining and personal service are a high priority at this 'Small Luxury Hotel of the World'.
Traditionally designed, the accommodation is classic island living, with wooden balustrading, fretwork and shuttered windows concealing light, airy interiors decorated in white and cream. Exposed wood-beam ceilings rise high above marble floors, and rooms which are individually designed and furnished. Four-poster beds are dressed with the finest Egyptian cotton linen, whilst the bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs and separate showers.
With its lovely outdoor spaces, fabulous beach and scented gardens, this hotel is the very epitome of barefoot chic.