Why we like it
- All 32 cabins and suites offer panoramic windows, air-conditioning and private bathrooms with bathtub and shower
- The spacious sun deck with swimming pool compliments the seating areas for relaxation in the sunshine on the Promenade Deck
- On-board facilities include a multi-lingual library and games room, small gym, laundry and gift shop
- The superb cuisine is also available as cabin service too
- We like the spacious Presidential Suites on the Promenade Deck and the Deluxe cabins on the Main Deck
About Sanctuary Nile Adventurer
Decorated in a modern, Pharonic inspired lounge style and providing gourmet cuisine, the Sanctuary Nile Adventurer offers an intimate and relaxed cruising experience on the epic Nile River. The vessel's public areas are fitted with luxurious furniture and oriental ornaments that beautifully reflect Egypt's mix of East and West.
The sun deck, with its bamboo seats and teak floors, is the place to sip on a cocktail as you slip past the timeless landscapes of Upper Egypt, whilst the vibrant, contrasting colours of the lounge are a great backdrop for afternoon gatherings and lively evening conversation.
Two Presidential Suites with balcony are located on the Promenade Deck, two Deluxe Cabins are located on the Main Deck and 30 Standard Cabins are located over all four decks. Each attractive intimate cabin or suite offers panoramic windows, air-conditioning, private bathroom with bathtub and shower, hairdryer, satellite television plus in-house movies, CD player, direct dial international phone, safe and mini-bar, all the facilities required for a memorable cruise. The public areas of this 66 metre cruiser offer stylish and decorative furnishings. Sunbathe on the spacious Sun and Promenade Decks and take a dip in the small swimming pool. Enjoy a refreshing drink in the outdoor bar, lounge or patio bar and enjoy the excellent cuisine in the restaurant. In-cabin dining is also available. Internet access is available throughout the cruise at an extra charge, as well as access to the fleet physician. For your convenience a multi-lingual library and games room, small gym, laundry facilities, souvenir and gift shop are also to be found on board.
Download deckplan (364KB)