Why we like it
- Private family-owned resort, set on the Great Astrolabe Reef, surrounded by beautiful scenery and landscaped areas
- Relaxed luxury, with absolute exclusivity and privacy
- Exquisite food, with regular visiting world class guest chefs and home grown or locally sourced produce
- The beachside pool villas are some of the largest in Fiji
- Family-friendly (inclusive rates with no hidden extras)
About Kokomo Island Resort
One of the worlds’ hidden gems, boasting five pristine white sandy beaches, crowned by a pocket of tropical rainforest on the southern summit, Kokomo Island Fiji is a rare and beautiful sight.
This private sanctuary is part of the Kadavu Island Group, one of 12 small islands set within the incomparable Great Astrolabe Reef. Known as one of the best dive sites in the world, the waters encircling the island are home to an abundance of marine life unparalleled in Fiji.
This magnificent and indulgent private island sanctuary is home to five opulent villas with stunning views over the lagoon and 21 exclusive bures nestled amidst natural rainforest and spread sparingly across two of the islands picture perfect beaches.
The resort is ideal for divers interested in the world famous Great Astrolabe Reef, families, celebrations and individuals looking for a place to relax and recharge.