Why we like it
- All suites have balconies or terraces with large day beds
- Carlisle Bay is situated on one of Antigua's most striking beaches on the country's unspoilt south coast
- The hotel boasts three fine restaurants - Indigo on the Beach, offering healthy grills, East, which serves Asian food and Ottimo!, the latest addition serving Italian classics in a relaxed poolside setting
- The Blue Spa offering an extensive range of treatments and other excellent facilities
- A lovely pool is set in lush tropical gardens
About Carlisle Bay
Carlisle Bay is part of the CampbellGray collection of exquisite, individual luxury hotels. Set on a dazzling, white sand beach in a secluded bay, against a backdrop of hills and rainforest, Carlisle Bay is simply stunning. The suites are spacious and luxurious. From the couple only Garden and Ocean Suites to the family friendly Beach and Carlisle Suites, all have cool, calm contemporary interiors and terrace or balcony with breathtaking ocean views.
Away from the suites, the public areas are beautifully put together too. There are three bars including the relaxing Indigo on the Beach Bar with juices, afternoon tea and cocktails, the Pavilion Bar opposite East with piano or jazz music every evening and the informal Jetty Bar with views along the beach.
With décor dominated by pure, brilliant white - a stunning contrast with the lush flowering gardens - secluded outdoor space aplenty and a relaxed ambiance, this hotel is the very epitome of barefoot luxury.