Why we like it
- All rooms have amazing views but the sunset side of the island is very dramatic, overlooking La Digue and Praslin
- The spa is unique, with treatment rooms built into the granitic boulders on the edge of the island
- Lots for families including water sports, outdoor games, archery and volleyball
- Turtles lay their eggs on one of the resort’s white sand beaches
- The resort is located on the marine national park of Coco Island
About Six Senses Zil Pasyon
Located on the private island of Félicité, considered one of the most vividly beautiful islands in the Seychelles, Six Senses Zil Pasyon provides an exotic escape from the everyday. Travel in style with a scenic helicopter journey from Mahé airport or an exciting speedboat ride from Praslin Jetty. The resort offers 30 villas embraced by tropical vegetation for the ultimate privacy. All villas feature unparalleled views of the ocean, private sundecks and modern bathrooms with divine rain showers. The resort also offers 3 and 4 bedroom residences.
Start your day with a stroll along the beach or stretch out in the sand with your own personal yoga mat. For those who enjoy the water you can splash through the Indian Ocean by kayak. Choose a stand-up paddleboard to fully immerse yourself in the picturesque views. The resort is perfect for island-hopping, discover all surrounding islands by boat enjoying access to exclusive beaches. Feel the ocean breeze whilst savouring a fresh catch at the Ocean Kitchen, a no-meat restaurant inspired by local, organic ingredients. To truly relax, spend your evening lounging underneath the stars with a handful of homemade popcorn and a movie on the big screen.