Why we like it
- Each suite features a spacious living area with a private balcony or terrace
- Cobblers Cove is located on one of Barbados' finest and quietest beaches, a short distance from Speightstown's restaurants, shops and galleries
- The Camelot Restaurant serves multi award-winning international cuisine
- The hotel has a lovely freshwater pool
- The hotel offers a range of facilities and activities for children and families, including tennis, water skiing, windsurfing, sailing and snorkelling
About Cobblers Cove
Cobblers Cove is a wonderful hotel, which blends the elegance of an English country house with the tropical beauty, charm and character of Barbados. One of the best-loved hotels in the Caribbean, it is the only member of 'Relais & Chateaux' in Barbados. Despite the exotic surroundings, from the palm-shaded entrance through to the coral-sand beach, staying here is like being a guest at an English country-house party.
The resort's 40 spacious suites are clustered around the main pink Plantation House. Located in handsome two-storey structures, they are linked together by paths that meander their way through gardens set with hibiscus, mussenda and tropical palms. All are stylishly furnished and offer an air-conditioned bedroom and breeze-cooled living area opening on to a balcony or patio. Ocean View Suites have partial views of the sea, while Oceanfront Suites could not be closer to the beach.
The superb Collection at the Great House Suites offer the epitome of luxury with a four-poster bed, lavish sitting room, rooftop plunge pool and outdoor terrace with uninterrupted views of the sea.