Why we like it
- Rooms are decorated with white and pastel shades, creating a light and airy feel and the 2-bedroom suites are ideal for families
- The ocean-front Camelot Restaurant held the Barbados Hotel & Tourism Association's 'Restaurant of the Year' for 2014 – 2015
- Complimentary afternoon tea is served every day in the Pavilion at the Great House
- There’s an emphasis on wellness, with yoga classes, a gym and the sea moon spa
- A&K guests receive an exclusive complimentary boat excursion to swim with turtles
- The resort welcomes families with older children over 12
- Nearby Speightstown is a charming fishing village renowned for its restaurants serving the daily catch
About Cobblers Cove
Cobblers Cove is a wonderful hotel, which blends the elegance of an English country house with the tropical beauty, charm and character of Barbados. One of the best-loved hotels in the Caribbean, it is the only member of 'Relais & Chateaux' in Barbados. Despite the exotic surroundings, from the palm-shaded entrance through to the coral-sand beach, staying here is like being a guest at an English country-house party.
The resort's 40 spacious suites are clustered around the main pink Plantation House. Located in handsome two-storey structures, they are linked together by paths that meander their way through gardens set with hibiscus, mussenda and tropical palms. All are stylishly furnished and offer an air-conditioned bedroom and breeze-cooled living area opening on to a balcony or patio. Ocean View Suites have partial views of the sea, while Oceanfront Suites could not be closer to the beach.
The superb Collection at the Great House Suites offer the epitome of luxury with a four-poster bed, lavish sitting room, rooftop plunge pool and outdoor terrace with uninterrupted views of the sea.