A&K’s Small Group Journeys – extraordinary touring
Reflecting our ethos of escorting touring excellence, A&K's ‘Luxury Small Group Journeys’ combine authentic local access with five-star style and unparalleled expertise. With itineraries on six continents ranging from luxury journeys to family adventures, A&K's small-group tours provide something for everyone. Led by a resident tour director and designed by A&K experts in more than 55 offices in over 30 countries, any of our Luxury Small Group Journeys make for the journey of a lifetime.
- Small groups make a big difference: travel in a cohort of no more than 18 on an itinerary that balances must-see sites with overlooked attractions known only to the locals
- Personalisation: tailor your journey to your interests with the Design your Day® concept. On one or more selected days of your itinerary, you will be able to choose from at least three expert-crafted activities suited to you and your interests
- Guaranteed departures: all tours will go ahead, providing there is a minimum of two people per departure
- Resident tour directors: these true locals imbue each visit with their own unique perspective
- The right accommodation: handpicked luxury hotel, wilderness lodge, or sanctuary-like riverboat provide a comfortable retreat at day’s end
- Luxuries that matter the most: Enjoy the following whilst on your journey: mid-journey Traveller’s Valet laundry service; the luggage-handling Traveller’s Bellboy; private transfers; all tips (except for your resident tour director); internet access where possible, and more