Why we like it
- We recommend the sunset over water villas where you can look through the glass floor into the ocean below
- The spa has the only underwater treatment room in the Maldives
- The outdoor beach dining experience at Cardamom Lounge includes a nine-course interactive tasting menu on the lantern-lit beach
- You can feed the sting rays at the house reef
- Other facilities include a fibre-optic lit infinity pool, outdoor flotation pool, yoga pavilion and wine cellar
About Huvafen Fushi
Set within its own lagoon, Huvafen Fushi is a naturalist's wonderland, where the landscape above and below the waterline is an attraction in itself. Facing the lagoon, with direct beach access, eight Beach Bungalows and eight more spacious Deluxe Beach Bungalows have oversized king-beds, iPods, espresso machines, the most amazing bathrooms and private plunge pools. A single two-bedroom Beach Pavilion is pure indulgence, spanning over two floors, including a large infinity pool and offering spectacular views of the lagoon. If you would prefer to live overwater, 12 Sunrise Ocean Pool Villas feature split-level sun-decks, infinity pool and a free-standing bath cantilevered over the ocean. 12 Sunset Deluxe Ocean Pool Villas additionally include a living room, glass floors over the ocean and a Jacuzzi.
In addition to your bungalow, you may also pre-book a 65-foot dhoni sailboat, kitted out with state-of-the-art facilities and luxury amenities. Allow yourself to be transported to another world as you overnight onboard and explore further afield. Even more luxurious is the 68-foot vessel Sensuelle, featuring a private Jacuzzi, spa room and spacious chill-out deck - one of the most romantic voyages you'll ever make. Take time out to visit LIME, the world's first underwater spa. Experience the anti-ageing and healing properties of sustainably-sourced coconut oil, as you watch a vibrant cast of fish float by. And if that inspires you, spend some time with the Marine Biologist helping to monitor the house reef. Enjoy an evening in the wine cellar surrounded by over 6,000 bottles.