Why we like it
- Unrivalled beach location and sea views throughout the hotel and guest rooms
- The high standards of the Fairmont Group are upheld throughout the cuisine whilst also being able to cater for the most demanding of dietary requirements
- Ocean swimming and a full range of non-motorised water sports are right on the doorstep
- In-room spa services are available and there is also a prestigious Sass Beauty Salon
- Each room booking includes full buffet breakfast and airport fast track service
About The Fairmont Royal Pavilion
One of the earliest hotels on Barbados, Fairmont Royal Pavilion helped spark the stately cruise-ship rush to the Caribbean in the 1940s. A recent refurbishment has brought the property up-to-date with more contemporary resorts, but it's managed to retain its colonial charm, pale-pink façade and old-world elegance.
In the wake of this thoughtful and extensive renovation programme, Fairmont's 72 luxurious guest rooms and suites take inspiration from a typical Bajan house, with hardwood floors, gentle interior tones and traditional furnishings, as well as an ocean view.
Guests in the luxury Oceanfront Rooms receive a full buffet breakfast for two at the beachfront restaurant, as well as platinum fast track service through immigration. Enjoy an invitation to the weekly manager’s cocktail reception and afternoon tea credit, as well as non-motorised water sports which are included. Guests in a Signature Oceanfront Room, Beachfront Suite, Villa – Junior Suite, Villa – two-bedroom Suite and three-bedroom villa benefit from the above inclusions enhanced by luxury airport transfers, butler service with evening canapés and bespoke amenities to perfect the resort experience.
Dining at The Palm Restaurant treats guests to a dramatic, panoramic view of the sea with equally alluring cuisine and often light evening entertainment from local jazz artists. In the daytime Taboras Restaurant offers a relaxed sea-front setting and open kitchen, as well as various live entertainment shows.