Why we like it
- Unrivalled beach location and sea views throughout the hotel and guest rooms
- The high standards of the Fairmont Group are upheld throughout the cuisine whilst also being able to cater for the most demanding of dietary requirements
- At certain times of year the hotel acts as an adult only hotel and at others a family-friendly holiday option with daily activities for children
- Ocean swimming and a full range of non-motorised watersports are right on the doorstep
- In-room spa services are available and there is also a prestigious Sass Beauty Salon
About The Fairmont Royal Pavilion
One of the earliest hotels on Barbados, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion helped spark the stately cruise-ship rush to the Caribbean in the 1940s. A recent refurbishment has brought the property up-to-date with more contemporary resorts, but it's managed to retain its colonial charm, pale-pink façade and old-world elegance.
In the wake of this thoughtful and extensive renovation programme, The Fairmont's 72 luxurious guest rooms and suites take inspiration from a typical Bajan house, with hardwood floors, gentle interior tones and traditional furnishings. 24 newly built ground floor Beachfront Junior Suites are enhanced by a 250 sq. ft private residential styled deck and outdoor living area, with direct access to one of the islands finest beaches.
Dining at The Palm Restaurant treats guests to a dramatic, panoramic view of the sea with equally alluring cuisine and often light evening entertainment from local jazz artists. In the day time Taboras Restaurant offers a relaxed sea-front setting and open kitchen, while on Sundays, Toboras plays host to 'Steel Pan by the Sea', a delightful chance to enjoy the rhythms of The Sunset Steel Orchestra.