Why we like it
- Located on Bora Bora, the most famous of French Polynesia's Leeward Islands
- The resort's wave-shaped infinity pool overlooks the ocean
- A full-service spa, offering signature holistic treatments, is nestled at the lagoon's edge
- Choose from overwater bungalows directly above the lagoon, or beachfront villas
- The resort offers complimentary non-motorised water sports
About Four Seasons Bora Bora
Located on the ancient island of Motu Tehotu, Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is one of the most spectacular island resorts in decades. The spacious hideaways, comprising of Overwater Suites and Beachfront Villas with pools, overlook the beautiful unspoiled lagoon and offer stunning views of Mount Otemanu and Mount Pahia.
Just a 15 minute motor boat from Bora Bora airport, the resort has cleverly captured the spirit of French Polynesia while maintaining the ultra modern comforts and liberating service delivered by Four Seasons.